At Tudhoe Colliery Primary we consult with a wide range of agencies and partnerships to ensure the pastoral, medical and social needs of SEND children are met.
In school support includes, teaching assistants, PHSCE Currciculum,Teatime and Breakfast Club, Lego Therapy, Relax Kids and No Worries.
We work closely with the following professionals:
- Collaborative work through Durham Communities of Learning
- One Point Hub
- Health Agencies, School Nurse Service.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Autism and Social Communication Team
- Sensory Team
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapy
- Youth Offending Service
- Bereavement counsellors ( Butterwick Hospice)
- Cognition and Learning Team
- SEN Nurses
- Student Support Service
- Space Therapy